TUMAKER PRO DUAL
Tumaker Pro Dual
We bring you the Tumaker Pro Dual 3D Printer with two independent Bowden-Pellets extruder. TUMAKER has created the only 3D printer that allows you to work simultaneously and independently with two different heads using filament and pellet at the same time. In addition to the usual resistance and efficiency of the brand’s products, there is the performance and possibilities offered by the double head. The precision and speed offered by the Bowden head is matched by the variety of printing materials of the Pellets. The combination of these two different heads significantly minimises costs and time spent on 3D creation by using different nozzle diameters (0.2 – 0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.2 – 2.0 – 4.0 – 5.0 mm) you can save time and reduce costs.
A winning configuration
Its pellet head breaks the material barrier. A unique development that allows the use of proprietary,
certified or materials developed in-house, certified or not in filament format.
Its head with Bowden traction allows the use of spools of up to 10 kg.
A system that improves the quality of prints on rigid materials.
Versatility and efficiency
The Tumaker Pro DUAL Bowden-Pellets 3D Printer offers different printing possibilities:
- Simultaneous production: Mirror printing, creating two parts at the same time, one with each head.
- Dual head production: Alternating colours or materials for the manufacture of the part. It is possible to use soluble materials for the support.
- Single-head production: Printing like a single-head printer.
Why choose the Tumaker Pro Dual
Bowden-Pellets 3D printer?
The Tumaker Pro Dual Bowden-Pellets 3D Printer is, without a doubt, one of the most differential 3D printers in the market.
- Print with the material you want: you can print with materials that you will not find in filament spools, with your own material or with certified and approved materials, with working temperatures up to 350 degrees. Some of the materials successfully tested on our machine are: ABS, Catamold 316L, PA6 + 30% GF, PLA, PCL, ASA, PETG, PC+PBT, PC, LDPE, PEKK, PP, PP + 30% CF, SEBS, Soft TPU Sh18A, PEI (Ultem), Ceramic Al2O3, PVC, ABS +CF, FLEXA 93, Wood, PA16 + Ferrite, PA12 + Neodymium, PP + Mineral filler, Grilon BK-30, PPC 7712, SAN, PC/ASA, PC +20% CF, PA66 + 30% GF.
- Maximise your possibilities with different nozzle diameters: (0.2 – 0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.2 – 2.0 – 4.0 – 5.0 mm).
- Versatility: compare the different behaviour of materials in filament and pellet format.
- Efficiency: with the 32-bit processor you ensure printing stability and increase printing speed.
- Working environment: ultra-quiet movements thanks to the innovative TMC2660 drivers.
- Comprehensive connectivity: WIFI, SD card and 5″ full colour touch screen.
- Reliable printing: continuous semi-automatic calibration system. Once the initial calibration has been performed, the printhead performs a measurement of the manufacturing base and, during printing, this is automatically corrected without the need for manual adjustments.
- Quality prints: thanks to the combined use of the Simplify3D software and the different nozzle diameters that can be used.
- Increase your productivity: with the accelerated heating system of its printing base, the direct use of pellets without having to load the filament and the quick change of nozzles, do not waste time in previous preparations.
- Protection at work: safety lock
- Large printing volume: up to 490 x 470 x 500 mm
Automatic Pellet Feeder
The perfect complement to your 3D printer with Pelletserfecto de tu impresora 3D con Pellets
The Automatic Pellet Feeder independently and directly feeds the head hopper. This mechanism frees the user and allows him to ignore the routine of manually feeding the extruder.
Unifying in the same 3D printer the advantages of additive manufacturing with Pellets and the automation made possible by the Automatic Feeder, forms a unique machine in the sector.
The feeder has an initial tank 40 cm high to hold 7.06 dm³ of pellets. In addition, it incorporates a material end sensor at the tip to manage the automatic supply of pellets. At the base of the feeder, a temperature and humidity sensor manages this data to keep it in optimal conditions.
NX Pro Dual
Bowden + Pellets
BIGFOOT 200 Pro Dual
Bowden + Pellets
BIGFOOT 350 Pro Dual
Bowden + Pellets
BIGFOOT 500 Pro Dual
Bowden + Pellets
(ABS) - (Catamold 316L) - (PA6 + 30% GF) - (PLA) - (PCL) - (ASA) - (PETG) - (PC+PBT) - (PC) - (LDPE) - (PEKK) - (PP) - ( PP + 30% CF) - (SEBS) - (Soft TPU Sh18A) - (PEI Ultem) - (Ceramic Al2O3) - (PVC) - (ABS +CF) - (FLEXA 93) - (Wood) - (PA16 + Ferrite) - (PA12 + Neodymium) - (PP + Mineral filler) - (Grilon BK-30) - (PPC 7712) - (SAN) - (PC/ASA) - (PC +20% CF) - (PA66 + 30% GF).
3 - 5 mm
Nozzle Diameter (mm)
Bowden: 0.2 (NX PRO) - 0.4 - 0.6 - 0.8 - 1.2 mm
Pellet: 0.4 - 0.6 - 0.8 - 2.0 - 4.0 - 5.0 mm
Maximum Layer Size
(0,4 nozzle: 0,3mm) - (0,6 nozzle: 0,48 mm) - (0,8 nozzle: 0,6 mm) - (2,0 nozzle: 1,6 mm) - (4,0 nozzle: 3,3 mm) - (5,0 nozzle: 4,1 mm)
Extruder maximum temperature
300º C Two temperature control points for pellet
Nozzle Heating Time
20ºC: 200ºC - 1’15” / 250ºC -1’50” / 300ºC -2’35”
Build Plate Leveling
Heated bed maximum temperature
Energy Smart Management. Power Rating: 500W. Noise Level: 44 dB (closed door, 40dB)
5" color touch screen. Control devices: PC, tablet, Smartphone. Control mode: Web
Simplify3D Professional Software
USB, Wifi, SD Card, Ethernet (optional)
1 Year Limited Warranty