Tumaker Pro Dual
Tumaker Pro Dual
The Tumaker Pro Dual 3D Printer with two independent Pellets-Pellets heads allows printing in both extruders with materials that are or are not in filament format. This 3D printer from TUMAKER, a leading brand in the sector, has the brand’s own qualities: efficiency, durability, efficiency and reliability. To these we can add the innovative possibility of printing with two independent heads at the same time. Take advantage of this unique 3D printer and benefit from independent printing with the exclusive Pellets printheads. With two Pellets heads you can forget about searching for filaments of a similar material and work with your own injection material. Thanks to the use of different nozzle diameters (0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 2.0 – 4.0 – 5.0 mm) you can save time and reduce costs.
Freedom in the choice of material
A unique development that breaks down material barriers allows the use of proprietary, certified
or non-filament materials, certified or not available in filament form.
“The great revolution in the industry in recent times”
Versatility and efficiency
The Tumaker Pro DUAL Pellets-pellets 3D Printer offers different printing possibilities:
- Simultaneous production: Mirror printing, creates two parts at the same time, one with each head.
- Double head production: Alternating colours or materials for the manufacture of the piece. It is possible to use soluble materials for the support.
- Single-head production: Printing like a single-head printer.
Why choose the Tumaker Pro Dual
Pellets-Pellets 3D Printer?
Choosing the Tumaker Pro Dual Pellets-Pellets 3D Printer is very easy because it is a unique printer on the market. You will not find anything like it.
- Print with the material you want: you can print with materials that you will not find in filament spools, with your own material or with certified and approved materials, with working temperatures up to 350 degrees. Some of the materials successfully tested on our machine are: (ABS) – (Catamold 316L) – (PA6 + 30% GF) – (PLA) – (PCL) – (ASA) – (PETG) – (PC+PBT) – (PC) – (LDPE) – (PEKK) – (PP) – ( PP + 30% CF) – (SEBS) – (Soft TPU Sh18A) – (PEI Ultem) – (Ceramic Al2O3) – (PVC) – (ABS +CF) – (FLEXA 93) – (Wood) – (PA16 + Ferrite) – (PA12 + Neodymium) – (PP + Mineral filler) – (Grilon BK-30) – (PPC 7712) – (SAN) – (PC/ASA) – (PC +20% CF) – (PA66 + 30% GF)
- Maximise your possibilities with different nozzle diameters: (0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 2.0 – 4.0 – 5.0 mm).
- Efficiency: with the 32-bit processor you ensure printing stability and increase printing speed.
- Working environment: ultra-quiet movements thanks to the innovative TMC2660 drivers.
Comprehensive connectivity: WIFI, SD card and 5″ full colour touch screen.
- Reliable printing: continuous semi-automatic calibration system. Once the initial calibration has been performed, the printhead performs a measurement of the manufacturing base and, during printing, this is automatically corrected without the need for manual adjustments.
- Quality prints: thanks to the combined use of the Simplify3D software and the different nozzle diameters that can be used.
- Increase your productivity: with the accelerated heating system of its printing base, the direct use of pellets without having to load the filament and the quick change of nozzles, do not waste time in previous preparations.
- Protection at work: safety lock
- Large printing volume: up to 480 x 470 x 500 mm
Automatic Pellet Feeder
The perfect complement to your 3D printer with Pelletserfecto de tu impresora 3D con Pellets
The Automatic Pellet Feeder independently and directly feeds the head hopper. This mechanism frees the user and allows him to ignore the routine of manually feeding the extruder.
Unifying in the same 3D printer the advantages of additive manufacturing with Pellets and the automation made possible by the Automatic Feeder, forms a unique machine in the sector.
The feeder has an initial tank 40 cm high to hold 7.06 dm³ of pellets. In addition, it incorporates a material end sensor at the tip to manage the automatic supply of pellets. At the base of the feeder, a temperature and humidity sensor manages this data to keep it in optimal conditions.
(0,4 nozzle: 0,3 mm) - (0,6 nozzle: 0,48 mm) - (0,8 nozzle: 0,6 mm) - (2,0 nozzle: 1,6 mm) - (4,0 nozzle: 3,3 mm) - (5,0 nozzle: 4,1 mm)